Receive directly by email all the documents selected during your browsing.
These flooring CPD materials fall under the design, construction and technology RIBA core curriculum. It focuses on keeping up to date with the latest design, technical and engineering practices. They also explore some of the issues and trends that those in the industry now come to face.
Read more about our RIBA Accredited CPD Seminars below.
Vinyl Flooring: Getting the Specification Right
This CPD is designed to provide specifiers with an overview of the material; its manufacturing processes and its design versatility.
The seminar’s focus is the different specification aspects that need to be considered when selecting a floor for residential or commercial use. Some of the key topics include:
- Vinyl and its sustainability credentials
- The safety and performance requirements to consider when specifying flooring
- The versatility of modern vinyl in terms of design, colours and performance variants
Specifying the Right Floor When it's a Question of Sport
This RIBA accredited CPD looks at the importance of the right sports floor specification. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Understand how the right floor can help reduce sports injuries
- Understand the different types of sports floors available, their properties and where they should be used
- Understand innovative design options for sports floors
- Understand how to select the right floor and the European standard to follow, including some of the headline tests of standard EN14904 and how they can help reduce potential injury
- Understand how to look after sports floors and the associated issues