These flooring CPD materials fall under the design, construction and technology RIBA core curriculum. It focuses on keeping up to date with the latest design, technical and engineering practices. They also explore some of the issues and trends that those in the industry now come to face.
Read more about our RIBA Accredited CPD Seminars below:
Vinyl Floors, Meeting Modern Interior Floorcovering Requirements
This flooring CPD gives attendees an insight into the vinyl flooring manufacturing process. It looks to introduce them to the different designs and colours available. Some of the key topics include:
- A look at different materials, covering insight into their best application across residential and contract markets.
- Exploring slip resistance and developing attendees understanding of the technology behind it.
- A look into the definition of vinyl and exploring how it contributes to the sustainability of modern buildings.
Specifying the Right Floor When it's a Question of Sport
This RIBA accredited CPD looks at the importance of the right sports floor specification. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Understand how the right floor can help reduce sports injuries
- Understand the different types of sports floors available, their properties and where they should be used
- Understand innovative design options for sports floors
- Understand how to select the right floor and the European standard to follow, including some of the headline tests of standard EN14904 and how they can help reduce potential injury
- Understand how to look after sports floors and the associated issues
Specifying Floor and Wall Solutions for Pharmaceutical and High Technology Industries
This RIBA accredited CPD focuses on the necessity to control cleanroom environments. The CPD will cover the different standards affecting floor and wall surfaces amongst a wide range of other topics. Other topics covered include:
- The Necessity to control electro-static discharges.
- The different standards and certifications that are relevant to floor and wall coverings in clean rooms.
- The standards of cleanrooms and how vinyl flooring technology can help meet these.
- The different considerations that should be given to vinyl flooring in cleanrooms. This includes their maintenance, design and installation.