Receive directly by email all the documents selected during your browsing.
- Contract Flooring
- Safety Flooring
Tarasafe Ultra Comfort is a slip resistant vinyl safety ﬂooring that meets HSE guidelines. It is constructed from vinyl with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles (patent pending) and coloured chips for a decorative design.
It is reinforced with a glass ﬁbre grid and is suitable for use in all areas of heavy trafﬁc where slip-resistance, durability and hygienic conditions are required. Benefiting from Sparclean® surface treatment for extreme resistance to soiling and staining and are also treated with an anti-bacterial and fungicidal treatment. Comes with a 12 year warranty and is 100% recyclable, when the product is at the end of its’ life. Tarasafe Ultra Comfort contains no Carborundum.
Benefits of Tarasafe Ultra Comfort Vinyl Safety Flooring
- Dense concentration of deep anti slip inlaid particles throughout the wear layer => Enhanced performance and permanent slip R10
- SparClean® surface treatment => Easy Maintenance
- VHD foam backing => 16dB sound insulation
- No carborundum => great to handle & cut
- 100% recyclable
- 100% recyclable: Safety flooring solution, using recycled and recyclable material.
- Easy to Maintain: No sealer or polish For the entire product life, extreme resistance to stain and chemicals (Betadine) due to SparClean® treatment.
- Permanent slip resistance: Dense concentration of deep inlaid mineral crystal particles Throughout the wear layer.
- Enhanced color, design and brightness: Due to the use of mineral crystal particles.
- Maximum hygiene and indoor air quality: bacteriostatic and fungistatic treatment Sanosol®
Discover the documents at your disposal for your projects