The stunning Taralay Impression Control range consists of a Safety in Wood and a Safety in Design offer.
Voted CFJ/CFA Product of the Year at the 2016 Flooring Industry Awards this collection is ideal for hardworking places and has been developed specifically for an extensive range of contract applications. If you’re looking for inspiration and a tough safety flooring that offers both slip resistance and outstanding performance, then look no further.
A decorative vinyl sheet flooring collection with 24 design-led colourways, it is suitable for healthcare, education, retail, public spaces, offices and other commercial interiors. It also offers a hygienic solution thanks to a revolutionary UV cured PUR surface treatment for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Taralay Impression Control offers Safety in Numbers, HSE 36+ slip resistance, an R11 wet slip resistance rating and >20 Rtm/Rz surface roughness. A multipurpose ﬂoorcovering, available in 2m sheet format with group T wear ratings, ideal for heavy trafﬁc environments.
Benefits of Taralay Impression Control:
- Tough, slip resistant sheet flooring for all your applications
- Safe and reliable with improved HSE 36+ & R11 slip resistance
- Revolutionary Protecsol® Control surface treatment ensures no polish for the entire lifetime of the product
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- 0.70 mm PVC wear layer (T Group)
Installation instructions for contract products
Maintenance instructions by product