Vinyl isolating membrane specially designed for sports
For installation on concrete subfloors
- vinyl isolating membrane, double side on non woven glass fibre with backing design made up of 3-branch star foam pads
- its design enables loose laying on sensitive subfloors (risks of humidity, coated...) when it is associated with a Taraflex sports floor. The raised effect allows humidity to circulate.
Installation instructions for sports products
- Bond well at doors with PU adhesive to prevent delamination.
- Keep the raised surface, floor side, on the periphery
- Edge to edge installation
- Bond vinyl floors with Gertec adhesive
Width : 2 m
Height : 1,7 mm thickness
Packaging : roll of 45 lm
Create a fun vibrant space with our Taralay Impression Comfort range! A19dB sound rating makes this the perfect flooring for those applications where sound insulation is key to the facility! - https:/...
Lift, run, sweat and become the champion you're meant to be on our new Taraflex® solutions. #WhereChampionsPlay Choose yours here: https://t.co/nmccM5lds7 https://t.co/2Bp6B70Kkw
In the resilient flooring market, Our Taralay Premium collection offers the best of both worlds: A hardwearing, long lasting surface AND stylish design choices!
Looking for the perfect flooring product for your needs?VISIT PRODUCT FINDER
- Case Studies
- About Gerflor