Creation 55 X'Press LVT vinyl flooring is a perfect match for moderate traffic areas in commercial environments. This range has a 0.55 mm wear layer and is now available in 10 designs with 2 different sizes in tiles and planks. Its PUR+ surface coating makes it extremely durable and hardwearing and offers additional protection against impacts, stains and scratches.
This vinyl ﬂooring is warm and comfortable underfoot making it ideal for commercial, offices, restaurants and housing applications. If you looking for an environmentally friendly flooring solution this range is fully recyclable at end of life and comprises of recycled materials.
Voted CFJ/CFA product of the Year at the 2017 Flooring Industry Awards, the X’Press range is Gerflor’s ready to use looselay vinyl flooring solution. It is fast and easy to fit with an average of 15sqm/hour. There will be no messy adhesive once fitted meaning it will be ready to use quickly reducing the amount of time rooms are out of action.
Benefits of Creation 55 vinyl tiles and planks:
- Adapted to moderate traffic (light commercial, offices, hospitalities, restaurants, housing): 0.55 mm wearlayer
- 10 designs, 2 different sizes in tiles & planks
- PUR+ treatment easy cleaning
- 100% recyclable, REACH compliant
- Fast & Easy: 15 sqm / hour
- Ready to use: tackifier included
- Removable: no messy adhesive residue after removal
Installation instructions for contract products
Maintenance instructions by product