The Taralay Impression Comfort range has a 19dB sound rating, which is ideal for those applications where sound insulation is key to the facility. This flooring is suitable for medium to high trafﬁc areas including hospitals, schools, commercial public area’s. A mix of vibrant colours and wood effect designs are available, with excellent indentation resistance and recovery because of a VHD backing.
Download Taralay Impression Comfort Cemento as a BIM Object!
Benefits of Taralay Impression Comfort:
- T Group => High abrasion resistance
- High sound reduction (19 dB)
- High indentation properties (0.11 mm)
- Protecsol® surface treatment: no polish for the entire lifetime of the product
- Innovative design and a wide colour range
Installation instructions for contract products
Maintenance instructions by product